Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Next

Six Questions of Socrates was a huge disappointment. I'm returning it to the store after I type up this entry. Every single page was an exercise in uber-sentimental schlock. Read it if your brain's made of potpourri and pine nuts.

***

The incessant ringing is driving me up the wall. Two more weeks, and I'm disconnecting my phone line. It's getting to be ridiculous. I feel like a pigeon with its feet blown off, rolling on the floor like a breakdancer.

***

Banana Chic's birthday present for me finally arrived in the mail. I excitedly ripped open the package. What could it be? My brow was sweating from anticipation (and this goddamn, fucking heat). I removed the tissue paper and put it to the side. There it was, in all its visionary glory:

The Pop-Up Kama Sutra --
"The latest in paper engineering meets the greatest in the literature of sex."

I don't know what I'd do without my favourite chink.

No comments: