Friday, February 04, 2005

Patronizing Idiot

I can't stand people who ride the coattails of their successful parents to make themselves the preeminent authority on American politics even as they spew half-baked conspiracy theories and disavow the press in its entirety.

Like KournaWhora.

"Honey, don't talk when you don't know [what I'm talking about]. I volunteered for the Democratic Party in Washington, I know insiders, and I'm using Fahrenheit 9/11 so someone like you could understand."

I let the comment slide because I didn't want to make a scene and I reckoned, she's 18-years-old, already sucked off enough men to garner her a medal for bravery, and has an embarrassingly well-used apartment that reeks of "sex."

me: "Like what?"

MaineAid: "Like sex. You know, pussy juice, semen, massage oil. Like sex."

No comments: