Monday, June 07, 2004

Why is it so hard for some guys to understand my intentions?

If I like you, I will have said that I like you. If I don't like you, I will have said that I don't. It's quite simple. I don't work in mysterious ways. I say what I mean, and I mean what I say (<-Sloan reference).

If I go on and on about how I don't like someone, chances are I don't like them. If I go on and on about how some guy pushes my buttons, but I say that I admire that quality, most likely, I want to fuck him.

Again. I'm not that complicated. Why is it so hard for people to realize this?

"Well, since she keeps bringing up so and so, she must like him."

No! It means I'm trying to prove otherwise and you're missing the point! I'm trying to deny your suspicions, not confirm them.

Jesus. Why do people always try to look for what's not there? It's like they arrive at a quick solution, get suspicious at how easy it was, and in the process, lose all confidence in their decision.

Has the world become so jaded that honesty has become vulnerable to interrogation, while lies are freed with a smile?

Men.

No comments: