Monday, March 01, 2004

My guidance counselor made me cry today. She lost my History mark three times within a time span of one year and basically told me to get lost, even though I needed to print out completed versions of my transcript to send to university. Adamantly refusing to admit any wrongdoing on her part. Mr H. assured me it wasn't my fault, along with Mr. O. "What's her problem?" he rhetorically asked with a scowl on his face.

But everything worked out in the end, after she lectured me about the wrong way I lead my life.

"I hope you learned your lesson." I did. Never trust a bitch.

I don't want to sound sexist (because I'm going to sound sexist), but the ratio of nice male teachers to nice female teachers is like 3:1.

Why do you suppose that is?

That's right, because they enjoy fucking you over after their own children leave the nest to go and start families in the witness protection program.

No comments: