Saturday, January 24, 2004

I feel awkward around Math Judas. This seems to be a problem for some people. Considering how forced our conversations are, you'd think I'd receive more sympathy:

"You're just paranoid."

"Maybe I am ... maybe I am ..."

Or not.

I think it might be his faux-feeling 'niceness'. He's spazzed on my girl friends more than once, and yet, I've never encountered it from him. Christian Scrawnwich says maybe I feel left out. That I want to anger him too. But ... I really doubt that's the reason. Math Judas is always approaching me to start up a conversation, but there really isn't anything we can talk about. Doesn't he feel how forced it is?:

"You're wearing beads."

"Oh, uh. Yeah."

"So the Rubik's cube ..."

"Oh ... kay?"

Going to go shopping now. That always makes me feel less of anything.

No comments: