Tuesday, December 02, 2003

You know what Baby Blue said to me last week?

"Your sunglasses are ugly."

"Fuck you," I replied.

Actually, I damn near socked it to him. Hello? They're GUCCI. "They're so last season," he explained later that night. They're from the 2003 Fall/Winter runway! How dare he!

You know, single-child-o-tosis is a serious ailment that affects one in three children who lack siblings. Symptoms include verbal diarrhea, nausea (for those in close contact with the inflicted), and generally acting like jackasses with $500 a day coke habits. There's a fine line between charming and arrogance. I can confidently say he's been living outside that gray area for awhile now. He's as arrogant as I am underweight. Reminds me of a teenage runaway. Except "childhood home" is replaced with "reality" and "party 'til the sun comes up" is replaced with "old man circle-jerk outside Subway restaurant". Gives a whole new meaning to "Eat Fresh".

While assholes may come and go, GUCCI will always love me.

*UPDATE*

Baby Blue, apparently, isn't an only child. Which means, he can't plead insanity when charged with acute snobbery.

Okay, that's not fair. I'm being unfair. He hasn't technically done anything worth punishing for. He's just a guy with his own distinct brand of humour and personality. I over-analyse the black and white. I should stop doing that and concentrate on other things ... like adorkably a-dorkalicious Adam Brody *drool/wipe/drool*.

No comments: