Thursday, December 11, 2003

I want to buy a few gifts this Christmas on a very, very limited budget. Since Baby Blue is reading a book he thought I might like, I'm returning the thoughtfulness with a jazz CD. I want to get Jam Session (1952, re-issued 1990/1) by Charlie Parker. It's currently $11.99 on HMV.ca/Amazon.ca, but is shipped "within 3 to 4 weeks". So I'm going to see if they have it at the mall (doubt it).

I'm probably going to paint a few paintings for some close friends of mine, too. Although I'd have to use my cheaper oil paints because my pricey ones take over two weeks to dry. I'm coming down with something. My throat's scratchy and I'm sneezing like a cocaine addict who sniffed pepper by accident. Nothing's really happened since yesterday, but I think literally running away from Baby Blue needs to stop. It's very obvious and he probably think me a crackwhore.

Not that there's anything wrong with that ...

No comments: